Sunday, March 13, 2016

Week of 3/13/16

Dear Cardinal Colleagues,

Welcome to my new blog.  (Doesn't it seem that blogs are a bit antiquated anymore?).  However, I find myself doing a fair amount of writing in this job, and I wanted an easy to way to try to contain all of it.  I figured it would be just as easy to look at this as glance at an email, and perhaps you can pull some more from it rather than just basic information.  I will do my best to update it early each week to make sure that you have any particular notes for the week.

  • Try to hit Jersey Mike's this week, as it is a fundraiser for the PTO.
  • S.I.T. meets on Monday at 3:45
  • Board meeting is Tuesday at 4:00, with a town hall meeting to follow at 7:00 p.m.
  • Remember that Friday is a 1/2 day for students. We do not have anything planned for you at this time.
  • Friday is also a jean and spirit day.
  • Thursday night is Skate Night.
  • I know that daylight savings time is over, and that messes with everyone's schedule a little.  Please be mindful about being in your supervision positions in a timely manner.  Students are likely to come a little more wired up this week and next.
  • We will send out end of the year testing dates this week for everyone.

Let's have a great week!

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment