Monday, August 29, 2016

Cardinal Countdown 8/28/16

Good morning!  I hope everyone had a restful weekend, and you are ready to attack the week.  I am hopeful that we continue our trend of things settling into a regular routine, but I certainly cannot make that promise.  I have loved coming into work with you all and watching such a great staff managing all the different challenges that have been thrown at us this year.

And now for the count(up):

  1. Keys - We are working on keys for the rooms.  As you have noticed as you have come in there are card key readers on the doors.  When they installed the card key program on my computer, I got the new version.  The version on our network was the old version.  The two versions have to talk before I can start distributing cards.  I am hopeful that will be this week.
  2. Building access - We will continue to try to have the building open and available by 6:30 a.m. each day until we can get the card keys available.
  3. Team CFA Coach - Just a reminder that James Cole is our instructional coach from Team CFA.  Some of you may have seen him moving around with Erin through the building last week.  No reason to be frightened, he is part of the team :).  
  4. The PTO budget meeting is this afternoon.  If I have a staff member interested as serving as the PTO representative for the school, I would love to discuss it with you.  Please email me and let me know.
  5. Please review the 504 information sent out by Erin last week.  While you may not currently have a 504 student, there is a good chance that you will encounter one through the course of the year.  You need to be aware of what the 504 plans require of you.  If you need her to resend it, please email her.
  6. The Governance Committee meets this Thursday at 8:30.
  7. TDap and Immunizations - Kindergarten and 7th grade... we will be sending information throughout the week regarding required immunizations.  If you receive any information from parents regarding any of these, please make sure that you forward it to Donna Koehler immediately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment